ARE YOU ENGAGED?
Hiring a bridal team can be nerve-racking, time-consuming, and honestly... a little scary.
We get it! That's why the Phoenix Makeup Collective is hosting a bridal workshop for any engaged couples or brides getting married in the Phoenix Metro Area. Come see Bridal Trends for 2018 demonstrated on live models, meet some of our past brides who want to tell you all about what it was like for them to hire a bridal beauty team, and of course do all of this while drinking Mimosas!
Your wedding day is one of the biggest and most important days of your life. It's not only a memory that you'll cherish forever, it's also one of the biggest financial investments you and your loved ones will endure. When it comes to choosing a beauty team, there's a LOT you need to know first.
DATE: Sunday, October 29th, 2017
LOCATION: The McKinley Club
800 N 1st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
TIME: 10 am to Noon
What we'll be going over-
- Its more than just a hair and makeup look. How does this artist communicate?
- How well do you really know your skin? When an artist meets with you for the first time, its imperative you tell them your skin type, products you use, etc... We can't wait to elaborate on this in the workshop!
- We know you guys love spray tans... but lets talk about that for a second.
- How to pick a team that is the best fit for you and your special day. Personality, communication, and work ethic are even MORE important than the makeup and hair.
- Q&A - Already have some questions in mind? Start writing them down!
- Bridal Panel - You get to hear past experiences from real Brides!
- Live Models/Demonstration on upcoming trends for the 2018 Bridal Season
- Instagram vs. Real Life - What is realistic and what isn't? This can be very hard to navigate! We are going to give you some great tips on how to communicate your ideas during your Bridal trials.
- Beauty for Photography vs. Beauty in person - How to find that happy medium that works for both!
That's right! We've invited a few of our former brides/clients to come and speak to you guys about their experiences hiring a beauty team, what it was like to work with us, and what they would have done differently when planning their wedding. We are so excited to have them there with us!
Email email@example.com to reserve your space
(It's FREE! Just let us know your name and how many guests you will be bringing)